1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter,
a. Follow @surflaundry_uk and @comfortuk on Instagram;
b. like the post; and
c. comment on the post with your favourite way to spoil yourself.
Entrants must have their privacy settings on public once the competition has closed to enable Comfort to notify them via direct message if they win.
3. The opening date for entries is 14:00 BST 15/02/2024 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 BST 29/02/2024.
4. The promotion is limited to one entry per Instagram account. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Surf and Comfort and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos other than those of Surf and Comfort unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
7. There will be one prize winner. The prize consists of:
6 x Comfort Peony & Rose 30 wash;
7 x Surf Peony & Rose 24 wash;
1 x Hotel Chocolat ‘The Hug’ Mug;
1 x Hotel Chocolat ‘Everything’ Selection Box;
1 x The White Company Tuberose & Cashmere Candle; and
1 x Kilburn & Scott Grey Super Soft Flannel Fleece Throw.
8. All valid entries received on or before the closing date will be entered into a random name generator. The first entry drawn at random will win the prize. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by an Instagram direct from the @comfortuk Instagram account within 4 weeks of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name and address within 30 days of receiving the direct message. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
10. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Unilever House, 3 St James Road, Kingston Upon Thames KT1 2BA, within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
11. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from Instagram immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from Instagram at any time without prior notice to entrants.
12. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter. Entrants release Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
14. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
15. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants release Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
18. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
19. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever house, 3 St James Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 2BA (please do not send entries to this address).