Wear your favourite clothes with pride!
You’ve got the power to change how you feel every day.
Don’t leave it up to other people’s opinions or the latest trends; you get to choose your own clothes and you get to choose how to wear them – so wear them with pride!
Clothes are awesome, and it’s time to feel awesome when you’re wearing them.
Being more confident in your clothing
You’re the best version of yourself when you’re feeling confident in the clothes you love. Be bold and daring – open your wardrobe door and look beyond your comfort zone. Here’s what you can do to feel confident in your clothes every day.
- Break the mould. Don’t let a world of grey stop you from showing your true colours! Stand out – be daring and pull things out of your wardrobe that’ll shake things up on your morning commute or your session in the gym.
- Be the change you want to see. Dressing for your true self will boost the confidence of everyone around you. If one of the regulars at your favourite café notices you’re serving serious looks, they’ll feel more inspired to do the same.
- Share your vision. Seen one of your friends wearing something you love? Ask them to borrow it and let them borrow something from your wardrobe so that you’re both stepping out of your style-bubbles.
- Use your secret weapon. Your underwear is just for you, and nobody has to know what you’re wearing. Underwear makes you feel sexy, lucky, or comfortable and protected.
- Keep those killer outfits on lock. Woken up and need some serious energy from your wardrobe? Stick some photos around your room of go-to outfits that are going to put a spring in your step that day.
- Long live clothes! Show your clothes some love. Whether you’ve got a pair of jeans that fits your body like they were tailor-made, or a bright sundress with colours that pop, you’ll want to keep your favourite pieces looking perfect for as long as possible. Go for some clothes care products that’ll stop your clothes from fading, bobbling, and going out of shape.
The main thing to remember is who cares what anyone else thinks? If you’ve chosen your outfit, you’re going to love it. You’ll become so confident that you’ll become a trendsetter in your own right.