#ComfortClosetCleanUp Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 16 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit https://www.comfortworld.co.uk/campaign/comfort-closet-clean-up.html and entrants write 50-word caption explaining why they need they Style Sister help. For the entry to be valid, entrants must fill out form asking for their details, including a questionnaire.
- The opening date for entries is 00:00 GMT on 08/02/2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 GMT in 22/02/2021.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person. Prizes are limited to one per household. Entrants found to be using multiple email addresses to enter will be ineligible.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Each entry:
- must be suitable for display and publication online, it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business, or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm, or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
- must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Unilever and it must not contain or reference any third-party trademarks or logos (other than those of Unilever unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is inclu ded with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third-party trademarks; and
- must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
- Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third-party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from https://www.comfortworld.co.uk/campaign/comfort-closet-clean-up.html immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from https://www.comfortworld.co.uk/campaign/comfort-closet-clean-up.html at any time without prior notice to entrants.
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third-party intellectual property rights.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge, and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- There are 4 prizes in total comprising one grand prize and three runners up prizes. The grand prize winner will have their wardrobe professionally decluttered for up to 8 hours by The Style Sisters who are professional home organisers. Subject to Covid-19 restrictions, if permitted by law it will be in person. In the event that the UK government has introduced legislation or guidance which would restrict an in person visit, the declutter session shall take place virtually. The 3 runners up will receive one year’s supply of Comfort each (6 bottles of 900ml Comfort Intense 60 washes each). The grand prize winner will be contacted directly to organise the declutter session. Runner up prizes will be delivered by post.
- All entries received by the closing date will be reviewed by our expert panel under the supervision of our independent judges, the Style Sisters. The best entry and three runners up in the opinion of our judges will win the prizes. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email from Unilever employee within 10 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 10 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to #ComfortClosetCleanUp Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winner may be filmed / photographed / interviewed by the Promoter or on our behalf during the wardrobe organising. The winner grans us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of such footage / photographs / testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues,
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).
Open to UK residents aged 16+. To enter write a 50-word caption about why you need @StyleSisters help for a chance to have your wardrobe professionally organised by them. Running from 18/01 to 05/02. See: https://www.comfortworld.co.uk/campaign/comfort-closet-clean-up.html for full terms.